&amp;lt;DA&amp;gt; Dirk's Legend Ch 002 <DA> Dirk's Legend Ch 002

Enjoyable

Yeah this is definateley not easy for someone with ADD. Oh well.

I enjoy this story but I'd like to see some action in future chapters. Also love the accent

Scissors Scissors

sucked

This is an absolute piece of crap. How on earth did this digital piece of excrement get a score of 3.95? You had to have grabbed all your pimple faced Dungeons and Dragons buddies to vote it up.

"Oh no he didn't get killed by the scissors it was a piano" Anyone who laughs at that is lame.

Horrible. Next time spend some time on your submission and accually earn your score.

SPRITES!-Episode2 SPRITES!-Episode2

This was really good

I really enjoyed this flash.

I'm so glad someone's doing something that isn't another smbz copy. Make more!

RogerU responds:

Hey thank you for the review! I'm glad you liked it!

SPRITES!-Episode1 SPRITES!-Episode1

EPIC!

I really enjoyed this flash. It's taken from the old Super Metroid intro. Takes me back! Really good! Make more!

Oh and the actor who does Samus's voice is heavenly!

Ryu and Ken Sparring DEMO Ryu and Ken Sparring DEMO

Can't rate it 10 because it's just a demo

Good fight sequence but the background in the opening sequence is wierd and the end is REDICULOUSLY long. Just helpin

rosecicmil responds:

yeah i know it has alot of problems like: Background gets cut off, ending has no credits, main menu buttons don't work, no sound effects. thanks four your review and help! :)

CT: Fall of Guardia Part1 CT: Fall of Guardia Part1

You should start this up again.

Man it must be years since I've come across this! I loved this chrono short! You should start it up again.

Vinstigator responds:

After I finish the last episode of my "Day After" series I might continue this one. Thanks for the review!

The Last Gift The Last Gift

Godlimations has gone way downhill

Godlimations used to be a really good group for christian flash peeps but now...

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

This is it

The Flash master's masterpiece is on its way. I will be patient. Make it wonderful adam!

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Creepy

creepy creepy creepy.

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

too much

some parts were funny but the whole 'dad scene' was WAY too much.

Jazza responds:

sorry to dissapoint :) it's not changing though